The RM-520ES is a low vibration professional brushcutter featuring a high tensile steel driveshaft and loop handle. The backpack design makes it ideal for safer and comfortable use on banks and other difficult-to-reach areas.
It features a powerful 50.2cc two-stroke engine and Easy Start for effortless starting. The RM-520ES comes with a range of features designed to enhance performance and user comfort. These include a heavy duty air filter, throttle trigger protection, split boom design and a padded harness.
- Engine Displacement c 50.2cc
- Output 2.16kW
- Fuel Consumption at max engine power 1.23L/h
- Handle Type Loop Handle
- Main Pipe Diameter 28.0mm
- Dry Weight 12.0kg
- Fuel Tank Capacity 1.00 litres
- Start Assist System ES-Start
- Drive Shaft Diameter 8.0mm (solid)
- Gear Reduction Ratio 1.33
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.