NEW to the UK the Westermann Honda Moss Brush offers a powerful, hard surface cleaning solution, designed to save you time and energy.
Remove moss, debris and weeds without the use of chemicals or water.
Beneath the brush is a jockey wheel which allows you to adjust the height of the bristles, enabling a hard or soft brushing action.
Designed and manufactured in Germany. Powered by a Honda GCV 160 OHC engine, with a brushing width of 870mm.
An upgrade to the commercial Honda GXV 160 OHV engine is available – with 3 year engine warranty.
- Key Features
- 4-Stroke Honda engine
- Clockwise & Anticlockwise brush rotation
- Adjustable brush height
- 870mm diameter brush head
- Interchangeable brush heads
- Handlebars fold down for transit or storage
- Galvanised chassis
- 1 year commercial warranty
- HAVs rating: 2.36 m/s2
- Which surfaces does this Moss Brush work on?
- Block Paving
- Brick / Stone setts
- Sports surfaces
- Rubber Play surfaces
- Upgrade Engine Option
- Upgrade to Honda GXV160 OHV engine; + £170.00
- 3 year commercial engine warranty
- Cast iron cylinder sleeve
- We recommend this engine upgrade for heavy commercial usage
Supplied as standard with a Wire brush, with additional brush types available.
The Poly brush is used for all sweeping, and is also suited to livestock areas.
The Poly/Wire mix is suitable for more delicate surfaces with light moss covering.
- What's the difference between the Moss Brush and the Moss Deep Drum Brush?
The Moss Brush - Deep Drum provides a 5cm taller brush drum, which allows you to move deeper piles of material.
For example; deep leaves, snow, or animal feed.
- What's the difference between the Moss Brush and the Weed Ripper?
The Weed Ripper is designed for removing established weeds which are typically more than 1 year old. It has 12 individually rotating bristles which attack the weeds from all angles at high speed.
The Moss Brush is designed for removing moss of any age, and for removing young weeds which are typically less than 1 year old.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.